Divine Mercy Chaplet
Image & Novena
St. Andrew Christmas Novena starts Nov. 30th and Dec. 16th
“I promise that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish.” (Diary, 48) I am offering people a vessel with which they are to keep coming for graces to the fountain of mercy. That vessel is this image with the signature": Jesus, I trust in You." (Diary 327)
Jesus, I Trust in Your Mercy
“The souls that say this chaplet will be embraced by My mercy during their lifetime and especially at the hour of their death.” (Diary, 754)
Click banner below to say the Chaplet.
Click banner below to say the Novena.
For sinners who trust in His Mercy, Jesus will stand between the wrath of the Father and the sinner during final judgement and pour out unimaginable graces from His Infinity Mercy. Look directly into His eyes and say you TRUST in His Mercy.
Jesus makes these promises to sinners who undertake devotion to his Divine Mercy.
For the Novena Indulgence, say the chaplet for 9 days starting on Good Friday, go to Confession (making a good act of contrition) on the Sunday/Saturday following Easter Sunday known as Divine Sunday and receive the Eucharist on Divine Sunday and not only will our Lord Jesus Christ forgive your sins but he will also remove all punishment for those sins. Let the reader understand and comprehend the power of this devotion and what it could do for you in the next world!
Chaplet of Divine Mercy YouTube Video page
Be inspired by the beauty,
return for the graces.
St Faustina said to the Lord:
'Who will paint You as beautiful as You are?'
All of a sudden she heard the words: 'not in the beauty of the color, nor of the brush is the greatness of this image, but in my grace.'
Novena to St, Faustina (short)
Feast day October 5
Jesus, I Trust in Your Mercy
Beautiful Prayers Home
OUR LORD’S PROMISES ATTACHED TO THE1. “The souls that say this chaplet will be embraced by My mercy during their lifetime and especially at the hour of their death.” (Diary, 754)
PRAYING OF THE CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY
AS REVEALED TO ST. FAUSTINA KOWALSKA
2. “When hardened sinners say it, I will fill their souls with peace, and the hour of their death will be a happy one.” (Diary, 1541)
3. “When they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as a just Judge but as a merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1541) What about praying from a distance, St Faustina also wrote: “It sometimes happens that the dying person is in the second or third building away, yet for the spirit, space does not exist. It sometimes happens that I know about a death occurring several hundred kilometers away. This has happened several times with regard to my family and relatives and also sisters in religion, and even souls whom I have not known during their lifetime” (Diary, 835).
4. “Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death.” (Diary, 687)
5. “Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if they were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy….I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy.” (Diary, 687)
6. “To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak.” (Diary, 1521)
7. “The prayer most pleasing to Me is prayer for the conversion for sinners. Know, my daughter, that this prayer is always heard and answered.” (Diary, 1397)
8. “At three o’clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony….I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion.” (Diary, 1320; also, cf. Diary, 1572)
9. “Souls who spread the honor of My mercy…at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1075)
10. “I promise that the soul that will venerate this image (of the Divine Mercy) will not perish.” (Diary, 48)….“The two rays denote Blood and Water….These two rays issued from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father.” (Diary, 299)
11. “I desire that the Feast of Mercy…be solemnly celebrated on the first Sunday after Easter….The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion (in a state of grace on this day) shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.” (Diary, 699)
12. “Through this chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will.” (Diary, 1731)
Excerpts taken from the Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska, titled Divine Mercy in My Soul, ©1987, Congregation of Marians of the Immaculate Conception, Stockbridge, MA 01263.
For all those dying and for pro-life causes.
In front of the blessed Sacrament for the sick and those dying.